Different Stories

8/27/16

Triple A and Marie J. -Chapter 3

  Alex Andrew Adams:


I go downstairs, ready for breakfast when Mom tells me to go play with Marie. I mean, ‘play’?! How old am I, five? Excuse me, I am twelve years old, and I do not ‘play’! That being said, I do end up calling Marie on Mom’s phone. Annnnd… it goes to voice mail.

Want to come over Triple? We could ‘play’ together!
My name isn’t Triple, I think back, jumping over our back fence instead of going next door to Marie’s house. And that’s not funny. 
You know, with your narrating your life like that I know you exact move and when you are doing it.I just have more skill then you. 
At spilling your secrets?
Your back door is locked. Are you in the kitchen? 
My window is unlocked.
Your room is on the second floor! 
Well, It’ll be a long wait for you.
Are you secretly evil, I think to Zack, climbing the oak in his backyard? 
No, but whoever took Marie is.
What is that supposed to mean? 
It means hurry up already!
You are such a pain sometimes.
“I know,” Zack tells me, opening the window and pulling me through.

“But seriously, what happened?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your comment here! (For instance, YOU ARE AWESOME KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK or something like that.)